I finished the center part of the Stairstepper quilt. I have two borders I still need to put on it. It seems a bit narrow for me, hopefully the borders will make it significantly wider.
I also planned out the borders for my own quilt and Gentry completed "X" today. So, I feel like I had a pretty productive day today. :c) I guess tomorrow will be all about borders.
Quiltpixie, as far as the pattern for the basket liner... it already had a liner in it, that I wasn't supposed to take apart. So, I ironed various pieces of freezer paper on the different parts and sort of traced around them. Then I cut out the pieces (there were only three - one bottom, two sides) and ironed them on to the new fabric and cut around them. It was probably not the best method, but I managed.
Jane, no please don't give me any "spoilers"... I refuse to even read book jackets as I think they tend to give too much away. I like to just let the story unfold without having any clue of what is to come. However, I am not sure, but I think it is possible that Earlene may have given too much away with the title alone. But don't tell me if I'm right or wrong! I'll let you know when I finish so we can talk about what we thought.