Saturday, July 15, 2006

Back to the Psalms

With those three quilt tops finished, I need to focus on my UFO's again and decided to work on my Sampler of Psalms. I only had one more block to do before I get to start adding borders and such to make everything fit together. So, here is my Peace and Plenty block. It was easy until the very last seam and it gave me fits! But it is done now. So, tomorrow I'll work on borders for the center and three of the blocks. And then perhaps by Sunday night I'll have another top completed... poor hubby, the work is just piling up on him!

2 comments:

quiltpixie said...

well the last seam may have been a devil, but it looks like you were able to make peace with it... The block turned out wonderfully.

ForestJane said...

Is that block part of the quilt above? The colors look like they belong together, but I couldn't find this block in it. :)