Friday, July 28, 2006

Still plugging along...

Just working on quilting Gentry's quilt. I hope to at least move on to the binding soon, even though binding is my least favorite part.

I have found out about a BOM at a LQS that I just really want to participate in. Just trying to talk the hubby into it. Being that he works all the time, it would disrupt his schedule. As of yesterday there were still 12 openings, so I just have to wait and see what he decides. But I REALLY want to do it!

Been busy preparing for home-schooling. Still have a lot to do, but most of the supplies and books have been taken care of. :)

I'm also working on a counted cross-stitch thing for Gentry for his birthday. It is only a 5 x 7 project, but I'm slow. He will love it though as it is Roo and Lumpy from Winnie-the-Pooh. Now, if only I could make days that had at least 36 hours to them. LOL!

No comments: