Saturday, September 01, 2007

Little tote bag...

I made this earlier this summer. It is from the Quiltsmart pattern and is so easy, just two FQs and you are set to go...

I finished a BOM for our guild this week. I was actually turning it in late. It is called Star Spangled I think and is filled with those set-in seams... not a favorite of mine. But it turned out pretty well and now I can start thinking about the next one... Letha's Electric Fan. I'm having trouble deciding what fabrics to use.

I got a big box of fabric from my sister's store yesterday. :) It was mostly filled with Autumn fabrics. I'm going to make a "Sassy Sixteen" with them as a demo for her store. I hope to start working on it today.

However, first I need to add some leaves "appearing in a random fashion" to my Raspberry Tea in Tuscany quilt. Only three of them, all different.

I also wanted to start working on my third Quilt of Your Own block, however, I'm thinking of changing it around so my brain still needs to work a bit on that one.
I also want to start working on my step-mom's next quilt. It has a lot of Asian prints and I'm looking forward to it!
Oh, so many quilts, so little time....

1 comment:

Angie said...

That bag is sooo cute!!! Where do you get the 'Quiltsmart' pattern? I really do have bagaphobic, I just cannot read directions, but I wanna try that one! :D And I love the 'name of your quilt "Raspberry Tea in Tuscany"--just lovely!