Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I swear I accomplished something...

I know it won't look like much, but here it is anyway. The first night I spent most of my time quilting on the Autumn version of the Sassy Sixteen for my sis. I don't have a picture of that of that part. The next day, I worked a bit on the beginning of my step-mom's quilt. She picked out all the wonderful fabrics and I think it will be beautiful when it is done.

Saturday evening I finally started working on something for "me". It was such an old UFO that it had dust bunnies like you wouldn't believe. But I made some good progress on it... I hope to finish it soon so I can hang it up this year.

Finally on Sunday I pulled out my old Ostrich Challenge. I was so tired I barely managed to put the yellow border on it. I still have so much to do!

2 comments:

Jan said...

It looks like you accomplished a lot--way to go!!

Rose said...

I don't know how I missed this post! You did accomplish a lot...and I just have to tell you I love that fall scene! I like the other projects, too, but the fall one really pulls at my heartstrings.