Monday, May 02, 2005

17, 18 & 19

Well, due to circumstances not under my control, I have fallen behind. However, I have managed to find the time to complete blocks 17, 18 and 19. Just one block left and then the border left to finish the top! If all goes well, that last block will be done tomorrow, the border on Thursday, binding on Friday.

However, I'm not sure if I'll be able to start quilting on Saturday or not. I couldn't find the right thread anywhere, I want to use a variegated thread the colors of the different fabrics. I finally had to order it online this weekend from Hancock's of Paducah. I do hope it arrives on time.

I haven't managed to do any "cover" work, so I'm sure it appears that I'm being very unproductive lately. I am doing some thinking about participating/hosting a fabric swap to make a charm quilt. Using all those different fabrics that don't match and no two repeating, wow, that will really challenge me!

No comments: