Thursday, May 26, 2005

Mystery Finished, 1/2 Sisters, and Dinosaurs

Wow, I've had a few very productive days! I completed the first dinosaur block for my son's quilt and was pleasantly surprised at how well it turned out.
Yesterday I managed to complete four blocks for my twisted sisters quilt and that gives me a total of ten, which is half of what I need!
And tonight, I completed the top of the mystery quilt I've been doing and teaching. I even added a border, which I felt really tied it all together. I'll try to get a picture posted soon. And I'm hoping to get it basted sometime this week.
I also got a very early birthday present from my mom. She made a beautiful purse out of this amazing butterfly fabric. It is the perfect gift for any quilter. :)
Tomorrow it is back to the dinosaurs. :)

No comments: