Friday, May 06, 2005

Woohoo... Very Productive!

Wow, what an evening! I made the back, basted the layers, got the thread in the mail, and managed to do half of the quilting!!!! The thread looks even better than I imagined. And I planned out my quilting where the whole thing will be done with only two continuous lines... I did one tonight.
Tomorrow I hope to finish the quilting. Monday I can make the binding. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday will hopefully be all that I'll need to hand sew the binding on. If so, I'll be finished by the 14th and our Anniversary isn't until the 21st.
I was originally thinking of wrapping it up and everything, but now I think I'd rather sneak it on the bed to cover him up the night before so he'll see if first thing in the morning. Now, I just have to figure out how to pack it without him seeing it. We'll be going away for the weekend, I don't know where yet, it is a surprise. He likes us to have everything packed in the same suitcase together. Hmmm.... I guess I'll have to think of something...

No comments: