Sunday, January 18, 2009

Quilting All-nighter...almost here!

I'm thrilled with anticipation! Less than two hours from now, several friends and family will be here for a wonderful night long quilt fest. I have tables and chairs set up and all that is left is to set out refreshments. I was hoping to sleep late today to give me a bit more stamina for tonight, but it didn't work out that way. So, I'll be having lots of caffeine I'm sure. I have something to bind, something to quilt, something to piece by machine and something to piece by hand. If I could find my fusible web, I'd even have something to applique. So, there should be no problem finding something to work on regardless of my mood.
I finished the credenza topper. Not a great picture. I really like how well the topper turned out...and it is reversible. So, perhaps when it is closer to Valentine's Day I'll flip it over and show you a picture of the other side.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

That sounds like so much fun!! I am getting an idea here... :-)

Karen said...

What a great idea, Kimberly. To hide a top that needs refinishing with a custom table topper. So obvious yet I never would have thought of it. Keep warm.

Pieceful Jane said...

Love the idea of the all nighter. Are we going to get any details on how the night went?