Thursday, January 15, 2009

The cold has arrived...

and I'm not running around town anytime soon! I'm off to a great start on my little Winter Quilt-a-thon. I completed the top and basted the foundation quilt for the Baby Button series (shown in the picture). After that I spent some time quilting the Stormy Stained Glass quilt and now have 5/9 of it done. I really would love to have it quilted, trimmed and the binding ready to be sewn on before Sunday night. But if not, that's okay too. Today I'm going to work some more on the template for the credenza topper and try to get through at least an additional 1/9 of the quilt. I think I need to go get a pair my comfy slippers to help keep me toasty warm. Oh, and maybe some hot chocolate too! Hubby always adds extra marshmallows when he makes it for me. :)

No comments: