Monday, July 04, 2005

UFOs

Well, due to storms raining out our 4th of July plans, I thought it would be a good idea to work on a UFO. I decided to work on my watercolor cross quilt. I already have all the pieces cut, so the only thing I need to do is sew it together. I managed 3 rows before my back started screaming at me to stop. But I feel great about getting those few rows done.
You know, it is amazing how much you can actually get done even if you only work for short periods of time. I try to get in an hour of either cutting, sewing, quilting, etc. each day. And more often than not, an hour turns into more. I just can't wait until the fall when things cool off so that I can get even more done!
I also can't wait for the next month of the mystery quilt I'm doing to be revealed... it has already been such a beautiful project that I can't imagine what could possibly come next!

No comments: