Saturday, July 16, 2005

Productivity!!!

Woohoo!!! I finished my son's dino quilt in the wee hours of the morning, even washed it and dryed it before going to my class. I'll post a pic when I can.
And my ladies were so wonderful in class that I even had time to finish the 10 remaining blocks for my twisted sisters quilt!!! I'm planning on sewing just a bit of the sashing and blocks together tonight, but I need it to cool off a bit more first. It is just too hot again.
I also hope to sew at least one row on my cross quilt and maybe even do the first block in the Autumn sampler (which is what I've decided to call Jennifer Chiaverini's Sylvia's Bridal Sampler.) My husband keeps saying he is going to order some more of the Cross-Country fabric for me, but so far he hasn't. I guess I just need to be patient. I had been planning on doing the blocks in order, but since I only have a limited selection of the fabric collection and plan to get different ones later, it might be best to skip around a bit so that all of the same fabrics aren't located in just one place.

No comments: