Thursday, November 15, 2007

Gotta have my coffee...

Got a Betz White kit in the mail today for a Cup O' Joe pincushion kit. Isn't it cute! I love my coffee and now I have this cup to go along with the real thing. It was such an easy thing to make, very simple pattern, and I'd love to make another one or five. This could be very addictive! She also has those adorable Cupcake Pincushions. She has a new book coming out and I might have to check it out to see all of the adorable things she has come up with.



















Gentry enjoyed losing his first tooth so much he decided it was time to lose the 2nd yesterday. Ahhh, I remember those tooth fairy visits.

And we got exciting news. Gentry was cast as Joseph for the Christmas program. Hard to believe as he is as shy as they come!


I also got gifts in the mail from my dear friend, Marge. She sent me two blocks left over from her swap. And she also sent me some very coveted (by me) Elm Creek Christmas fabric. Thank you again, Marge!
Speaking of Christmas, I've started making my ornaments. I'll show a pic when I have more done. But for now, I'm going to get back to my autumn WH that I was working on early today.

Tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day, but I'll post about it afterwards. I hope everyone's weekend is off to a good start!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute pincushion. Now I always thought you had to be a knitter to make her designs, boy I was wrong, wasn't I. Congrats to Gentry on his new roll, and I just love your new fabrics.

Jan said...

Your coffee cup is just as cute as can be! Great job!