Thursday, June 22, 2006

Even Hotter!

Sadly there was no quilting at the church yesterday, everyone is out of town. So, I was stuck at home in the heat. It was even hotter in the house yesterday. It is only two days into Summer and already this heat is too much.

No Flylady Camp today. My 4 year old is sick and can't keep anything down. So, perhaps before the heat is unbearable here in the house I can get at least 15 mins of sewing done.

Now, food for thought, does anyone ever come here? Does anyone ever read this blog or enjoy the pictures? I know a few people that do, but there are never any messages left. It gets lonely here, so please leave messages if you stop by. Yes, I know you have to sign up to be able to leave messages, but it really isn't that big of a deal and it only takes a moment.

Okay, I'm off to get a bite to eat and then try to get that 15 mins in before the heat takes hold like the giant flaming monster it can be!

No comments: