Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Making Progress

The top for the next pattern is done and basted. So, today I will be quilting and quilting and quilting. This one is larger than the others. We hardly had enough room to baste it. I don't even want to think what it will be like getting it in and out of my little machine. I do have another distorted image here of what the center of the quilt looks like. I still think it gives you a pretty good idea of what it really looks like.
I also have at least 95% of the actual pattern completed. I still keep reading it over and over though, looking for things to correct. As long as my machine doesn't give me any trouble and no major incidents occur in my life, I should be able to meet my deadline.



I received a package in the mail yesterday with the focus fabric for Hailey's birthday quilt. I'm using it as the border and then hopefully pulling all the other fabrics for the top from my stash. I just have to remember where I put the pattern...I'm so unorganized right now!






I also received these images from an online friend. She saw another ad from Country Dawn in a magazine. It is slightly different from the previous one and the magazine is a different one also. Thanks, Tasha, for sharing these with me.



Well, the countdown for the next quilt night has already started and is less than 2 weeks away. I can't wait! I wonder if I'll still be working on that Christmas Braid quilt. Oh, who am I kidding? Of course, I will! At least the company will keep me occupied.





1 comment:

Heather said...

Can't wait to see it. I love all of your patterns!