Monday, August 31, 2009

A new addition...

We have a new addition to our family...Shelby. We aquired her when we were on a family trip celebrating Gentry's birthday. Some friends of ours had found her abandoned on the side of the highway and had taken her in, hoping to find her a good home.





Well, she has found one and we are becoming quite attached. Did I mention that I'm allergic to dogs? Well, I am and I've been under the influence of Benadryl since about an hour after we got her in the car. She is such a good puppy though, I think she is definitely worth it.




She is also a rather lazy puppy, which makes her even more adorable.




In spite of all the new excitement, I have still managed to work on my upcoming pattern. It is perfect for Autumn, my favorite season. Think clear blue skies and wonderful warm tones.
Oh, and before I forget, we have a new addition to the stores on the right. Blackberry Patch Quilt Shop in MS is now carrying Divine Inspirations patterns. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner, Cathy, this weekend and she is a real sweetheart. She is having an amazing sale at the moment, you won't want to miss out!

No comments: