Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gentry's Birthday Quilt & Sale Ending

I finished Gentry's quilt! Thank heaven! It was a real bear, for so many reasons. I'd never do it again, but am glad to have done it this once as I think he'll love it.








We are taking him to the aquarium in Chattanooga, TN for his birthday. I've been before, a long time ago, and loved it. I'm sure he'll have a wonderful time.
Our Back-t0-School sale on the patterns is coming to an end. This is the last day to get your savings. Today I finally get to start working on the next pattern. :) Which reminds me....I've been doing a bit of brainstorming and have a few thoughts roaming around in my head about doing something just a bit different. I'm toying with the idea of making some patterns for some wall-hangings, maybe calendar related...and/or doing a BOM...and/or doing an online mystery...and/or having some patterns available for PDF download. Do any of these ideas sound interesting to you? Let me know, I'd love the feedback.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi 1 your Quilt is very beautiful !! congratulations !!Hugs from Chile , Vero

Karen said...

Hi Kimberly,

I think your ideas about having a mystery, BOM, or downloadable patterns are great. Personally, I always scan the patterns I buy and turn them into PDF anyway so I can find them when I need them. Being able to purchase them as a download is a great idea for me.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Karen