Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Quilting and Clue #2

It looks like I might actually have a chance to do some piecing today. I think I'd like to work on a UFO fitting of the season. I have several, I'm ashamed to admit, but I might work on the Twin Autumn Sassy Sixteen. I made the first for my sister and I'm going to have one just like it. I worked a tiny bit on it at the retreat. Doesn't it look a mess?



Or, I might work on my Halloween Candy now that I have the border colors picked out. However, I don't recall where I put the fabrics...oops. LOL!













Oh, and before I forget... Clue #2 is pictured below.


2 comments:

Ruth Ann said...

Okay, now this has to fit.... It was really my first thought but was afraid to post it as I never want to offend anyone online. I guess that you are about to be blessed with another wonderful and blessed gift, baby boy # 2 in the Camou family and you are just bursting at the seams to share your happiness.

Ruth Ann

Jan said...

I love your Halloween Candy quilt--is that your own pattern?