Saturday, October 18, 2008

An Honor, a Printer and a Mystery

Let's start with the honor...the Fat Quarter Shop asked me to post on their blog, The Jolly Jabber. In the post, I give a little insight to the name of one of my patterns. Be sure to stop by and take a peek.


As for the printer. I had to get a new one this week. It's a shame as I loved the one I had. Then again, I guess that was the problem. I can easily estimate that I printed at least 12 thousands sheets on that tiny little thing!


Now, let's move on to the "Mystery". I mentioned previously that I had some news but that it wasn't the right time to share it, and well, it still isn't. But I'm excited and figured I could share little bits here and there. So, that's exactly what I plan to do. And, anyone who guesses the mystery will received any one of my patterns that they like. The first Clue is "Periwinkle".

1 comment:

Ruth Ann said...

Oh my, this is so fun! My first thought the other day when you posted was that you were going to open your own quilt shop. But "Periwinkle" is throwing me off a bit............

Rith Ann