Saturday, October 11, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, everything has been whirling around me as I've been so busy lately. I just got back from a quilt retreat in Maple Mount, KY. It was gorgeous there and the weather was perfect! I taught my Sassy Sixteen and had the best students!

I took a class at the retreat for making Christmas Placemat Purses. It was quite fun and I'll be sure to post a picture of my creation on my next post.
Karen Combs was also a teacher at the retreat, so now I have a new pattern and project to add to my "future to do" list. I think it will be something special for the hubby.

I've just released my newest pattern, "Charmingly Twisted" made for charms and nickels. This is the one I had meant to have available in the spring, but I just wasn't satisfied with the previous layout. However, I finally moved things around until I was pleased and then quickly finished it off.

Now, I know I have been absent a great deal the last several months, and I can't tell you how much I've missed it, but I promise I'll be around a lot more often. You can even sign up as a follower (on the right hand column). Besides, I have some more news as well, but need to wait just a short while to announce it. ;)

Also, a friend of mine, Tanja, has released a great new pattern! It is beautiful and the redwork is perfect for the upcoming holiday season. Be sure to check it out... http://www.southsong.etsy.com/ I even made a block from the pattern last Christmas...



1 comment:

Perry said...

Hi, Kimberly, glad to "see" you again. I love your new pattern! It's a little hard to tell if those are just squares or are they pinwheels? looking forward to seeing a picture of this purse you made. sounds like great fun.