Monday, July 21, 2008

Ostrich- Round 5 & New Pattern Info

It took me quite awhile, but I finally finished the fifth round of my Ostrich...Plain Jane. The top has grown to 62" so far and I've only done 5 of the 6 rounds. However, I have yet to "stick my head in the sand" for a round, so I could call it completely done. The sixth round, Grand Finale, is supposed to combine two parts from previous rounds. However, I have yet to be inspired to know what to do and also the top looks "done" to me. I'll continue to give it some thought and I'm totally open to suggestions, so feel free to share your 2 cents.



Okay, a bit of news on the designing front...I'm teaming up with a friend and local artist for my next pattern. Jill Eugena hand-dyes some of the most beautiful fabric! So, I'll be using her fabric in my next cover quilt and we may even put together some kits. It will still be awhile before the release of this one as I have so much to do before then. I won't bother sharing the list as it is overwhelming. But if I can manage everything in a timely manner, I'm hoping for an early October release.

1 comment:

Kim West said...

wow...that looks great!! I haven't even got past the binary round...