Sunday, June 03, 2007

More Good News

Got a call yesterday afternoon from a different LQS. They bought 10 patterns right away. This has all gone amazingly well. I give praise to God for blessing me so far. There is one more LQS to check with this next week and then I'll focus on the online stores.


However, if any of you want a pattern in the meantime, just send me your email address. I'll send you an invoice from Paypal for $10.50 ($8.00 for the pattern and $2.50 S&H). And here is another picture of my "Sassy Sixteen". I call it "Midnight in the Garden."


Well, I have completed 4 out of 11 of my challenge blocks. I have until the end of the month to finish them. Once I have them all done, I'll get a picture for you so you can see how different they all are using the same pattern.

I have finally started working on Gentry's quilt... cutting lots of 2 1/2" squares.

I have also spent a great deal of time working on my new pattern! Found one little bump in the road, but I think I have it all ironed out. Stayed up late last night working on graphics for it. I hope to start sewing on it this week, but I really want the written pattern done first so I can check it as I go.

And finally, at some point today, I'll have to work on my Underground Railroad blocks. The class meets next Saturday and I haven't started on it yet.

No comments: