Monday, June 11, 2007

Hello, Monday

I am hopeful for another great week. Last week was wonderful on all counts. I cannot believe how much I was able to accomplish while my children were at VBS. It was amazing! Their end program was so adorable. I wish I had pictures! The theme was Sonforce Agents, so they became very secret agent like with thumbprints taken for imaginary scans, dark sunglasses, etc. They had a great time! They might go to another church for VBS this week. So, maybe I'll be really productive again!

I have 8 of those WI Challenge blocks done! I really hope to finish the remaining 3 tonight and then I can stop thinking about them and really focus on Gentry's birthday quilt. It is a penguin quilt for my happy footed child.

I want to take a moment to acknowledge the online stores that currently have my pattern available. I have started a list on the sidebar, but want to take a moment to tell you about each place. First of all, Always Open Quilt Shop, is so precious! If you haven't been there, be sure to visit. The owner, Denise, is such a dear sweet lady! Next, on the list is C & G Crafts. A great place to shop for all sorts of crafts, from needlework to painting to scrapbooking. Oh, and "C" is for my sister, Cathie. She has just opened a "brick and mortar" store in addition to her web store. I'm so proud of her! Take a moment to visit these sites whether you are interested in my pattern or not, you won't regret it!

I wish you all a glorious start to your week! God bless!

No comments: