I believe I promised to update you on my BOMs. I didn't realize I was four months behind. Actually, I'm five months behind, but I didn't do one of them. It involved heirloom techniques and was a bit more than I was willing to handle at the time.
The first one here involved making three dimensional flowers. The technique was simple enough, but the time comsumption was way too much.
This one was fun, fast and super easy. It involved making half square triangle blocks, cutting them into strips, rearranging them and putting them back together.
This most recent one is your basic attic windows block, chosen to help us practice our "Y" seams.
Now, this isn't really a BOM, but it was made for a friend at the guild.