Monday, December 01, 2008

Monday...

I swear, I feel like I'm in slow motion today! I'm amazed at how much time is flying by and I'm not being nearly as productive as I had planned.


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The kids even made some ornaments for their teachers. We started a tiny bit on the shopping, taking care of a few great sales.




Sadly, I didn't get very much done on the quilting side of things. I did do quite a bit sewing at the guild on Tuesday night. We are making some quilts for a less fortunate community in the Appalachian mountains. My back was so sore for the next couple of days, but it was worth it and I was more than happy to do it.

The only little thing I have to show at the moment was the last BOM. I just love doing these tessellated blocks!








But for now, I hope I can manage to find the time to work on the Christmas quilt today. Kids will be home before we know it and then homework will swallow up the rest of the day. So, wish me luck.



1 comment:

Jennie said...

Good luck! I know how hard it can be to find time to quilt! Thanks for your comment on my blog, as well! I, too, have not had much luck in the past, but 2009 will be different! I won't be working or teaching at the quilt shop I've been working and teaching at after the end of December, so hopefully I will have more time, and less distractions!- Jennie