Thursday, May 24, 2007

Long time, no see...

Yes, I'm referring to myself. Sorry for being gone so long. I could offer all the reasons for my delay in posting, but no reason to bore you or bother you with issues already resolved. So, let's just say I'm back again. :)

I finished my daughter's quilt just in time for her birthday in April. I'll post a pic next time.

I also finished my quilt and have the pattern ready for sell. I've sold several patterns the last few days and am excited that someone would appreciate my work. Here is a picture...

It is called Sassy Sixteen. It is 54" x 66" and is made from 16 FQs. I'm taking orders by receiving email addresses and then sending invoices/receiving payment through Paypal. I will eventually send the pattern to online vendors and/or have my own site. But until then this will have to do. I'm taking the pattern to the LQS this weekend...wish me luck!

Now, I'm working on blocks for a Women's Issues Challenge Quilt. I'm also getting started on my son's bday quilt. Too many quilts, so little time. LOL!

Finally, I need to update my UFO list...

UFOs 2007

Needs to be quilted and bound...

  • Twisted Sisters Quilt
  • Rejoice Quilt
  • Sampler of Psalms Quilt
  • Jacob's Ladder Quilt
  • Katydid Mystery Quilt
  • Raspberry Tea in Tuscany Quilt

Needs to be pieced, quilted and bound...

  • Autumn wall-hanging
  • Jack-o'-lantern wall-hanging
  • Christmas Quilt 1
  • Christmas Quilt 2
  • Charm Quilt
  • Autumn Sampler Quilt
  • Mystery #122A Quilt
  • Mystery #122B Quilt
  • Christmas Greetings Table Runner
  • Retreat Swap Christmas Quilt
  • Judy's Quilt
  • Ostrich Challenge Quilt
  • Hailey's Round Robin Quilt

No comments: