Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day

Well, I have you completely up-to-date now on all pictures. Sadly, that doesn't cover all that I've been doing. There are some new projects I have started, others that I've worked just a bit on here and there. But the newest and main project I have going right now, aside from finishing my daughter's quilt, is my son's birthday quilt. He wanted an ABC quilt. So, I'm tracing letters and objects on fabric and he is coloring them. We have 5 blocks completed right now. He doesn't know that he is coloring fabric for his own quilt, so that will be a big surprise on his birthday. Today I'm going to go play outside in the sprinkler with my kids and if time allows, my son and I will do block "F/Fish" and tonight I'll be quilting on my daughter's quilt. I would love to be finished with the quilting part by tomorrow night and working on the binding. We'll see how it goes though.

No comments: