Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Great mail and Happy Chanukah

Happy Chanukah to all of my jewish friends and visitors. My family and I will be thinking about you all and your wonderful customs and celebrations.





Yesterday was a great mail day. The present I ordered on Friday for the guild exchange arrived. It is a precut block kit from Lazy Mazy called Happy Penguin Holiday. I layed out the pieces of one block to see what it will look like and to take the picture. My kids loved it and were sad when I said it was going to someone else. Good time to remind them it is a season of giving and not receiving.


I also got a surprise in the mail from Sissy, the owner of Lazy Mazy. I can't tell you how much I need these little tags! I will be doing a bit of organizing tonight in an effort to make room for Christmas decorations. These will really come in handy! Thank you, Sissy! Oh, and she is having a great sale today on FQ's and Strips.

No comments: